Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Athlete Camel Toe Malfunctions

Chrome Orange # 2

Monday afternoon, thanks to soft sunlight, I invested my balcony for a little shooting, allowing me thus offer a new look orange Zaza .


orange bag H & M
orange scarf H & M Tights
orange, from a small shop dedicated solely to sticky
Avenue Victor Hugo, Lyon
mantle officer 3 Swiss


Ahhh, this little bag ...

Bag node-node H & M orange vermilion
BO and poppy ring on etsy
OPI is The Same paige

But god knows I hate large knots-knots but a color like ... I could not miss out decently! It would have been sinning, especially on sale at 5 €! Good
everyone did not appreciate the home side a little light on my new favorite and the node-node slightly kitschy, but my daughter, though. I think I have much higher!

The large ring attached to poppy earrings (plastic) comes Shop Goodthings on etsy.

Very cool the soundtrack, but it must support the toe, that's for sure!

As for tights ... a story yet!
Too happy to be stumbled upon this shop in the Rue Victor Hugo Lyon, full of opaque tights in all colors of the rainbow sky, I have not even had the presence of mind to buy several pairs.
And my single pair, which I was so proud, I wore a morning, and basta!
- "Oh Mom, you're full of holes behind ! finely pointed me my little assistant shooting.
Huh?? What! How!
Yeah, to my malignant before the lens, I had to hang on sticky I do not know where on my balcony - I do not see that that explanation - and result: a hole and seeing behind the lower thigh. In other words, impossible to hide, to hide under my tights under a skirt that goes up calves.

G rr r r !
I could have wept with vexation is so unfair what is happening to me!
No, but it's true!

Damn, I figured avenged by buying shoes for a change!

0 comments:

Post a Comment